August 16-26, 2016 - Le Vieux Couvent, Southern France
2016 Dates are set ~ August 16-26, 2016
Two Seats Just Opened!
This will be my LAST YEAR at Le Vieux Couvent!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for 2017 France details
August 16-26, 2016 - Le Vieux Couvent
For more information, contact Nancy at:
email@example.com - 214-802-5537
$3650 per student
Please contact Nancy prior to registration
Follow your bliss and make your French painting dream come true. We'll spend 10 days at Le Vieux Couvent in the picturesque Dordogne region of Southern France August 16-26, 2016. Let's make flowers and landscapes bloom in brilliant color together in this all-inclusive getaway featuring excursions, gourmet meals, and all the peace and serenity your heart desires. We'll tour some of the most unspoiled provincial villages in Southern France together. Plan to paint, relax, and enjoy the countryside in this workshop at your own pace and your own speed. Open for all levels of experience, and seats are filling fast. If you have never painted outdoors before, this is the workshop for you. We'll have indoor and outdoor painting experiences, with multiple mediums to explore and enjoy. I have some wonderful surprises to help your painting experience be one you'll never forget. Please note - airfare is not included in this price.
You will learn to:
Paint loosely with confident brush strokes
Here are a few more highlights to tickle your fancy:
- Ten night's lodging (single or shared occupancy)
- All meals except two lunches and one dinner out
- Gourmet dinners
- Transport and excursions to unique painting sites
- All day use of the art studio and extensive art library
- Access to the pools and laundry facilities
- Round trip transport to Toulouse International Airport
- Services of bilingual guides
- Painting instruction and some supplies
Here's a taste of your visit to Le Vieux Couvent:
- Your painting experience will take place at your own pace.
- Tour and paint the medieval towns and villages in the surrounding area.
- Visit the bustling markets and historic sites.
- Lose yourself in the blooming gardens.
- Share your experiences with other artists over aperitifs.
- Finish the day with a fantastic gourmet dinner.
Put a little joy in your brush and enjoy the beauty of the charming villages and winding back roads of the Dordogne region of Southern France. You are invited to join award winning artist Nancy Medina for 10 days of making brilliant colors bloom in historic Le Vieux Couvent, one of the best places to paint in France. Named one of the top floral and botanical artists by American Art Collector magazine, Nancy is a nationally celebrated Dallas Arboretum flower painting instructor whose paintings are collected around the world. Open for beginners to advanced students in oils, as well as those who work in water based oils, watercolor, and acrylics, you will learn to loosen your approach to the floral still life in this exciting workshop. With multiple demonstrations by the teacher, Nancy will share all her favorite tips with you for creating brilliant color on a transparent background, and methods for making your paintings look authentic and beautiful. Students are encouraged to take lots of photos and ask many questions, and will take home the tools needed to create paintings and memories they will enjoy for years to come.
Click here to visit the Le Vieux Couvent Web Site
For more information, contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-802-5537.