August 1-10, 2016 - Le Vieux Couvent, Southern France
August 1-10, 2016 - Le Vieux Couvent
Think flowers, ancient markets, and painting ~ 10 days in Southern France
For more information, contact Nancy at:
email@example.com - 214-802-5537
$3595 per student (all inclusive)
Follow your bliss and make your French painting dream come true. We'll spend 10 days at Le Vieux Couvent in the picturesque Dordogne region of Southern France August 1-10, 2016. Let's make flowers and landscapes bloom in brilliant color together in this all-inclusive getaway featuring excursions, gourmet meals, and all the peace and serenity your heart desires. We'll tour some of the most unspoiled provincial villages in Southern France together. Plan to paint, relax, and enjoy the countryside in this workshop at your own pace and your own speed with multiple mediums to explore and enjoy. I have some wonderful surprises to help your painting experience be one you'll never forget. Please note - airfare is not included in this price.
You will learn to:
Paint loosely with confident brush strokes
Here are a few more highlights to tickle your fancy:
- Ten night's lodging (single or shared occupancy)
- All meals except two lunches and one dinner out
- Gourmet dinners served by a wonderful staff
- Transport and excursions to ancient villages and markets
- Ad libitum use of the art studio and extensive art library
- Access to the pools and laundry facilities
- Round trip transport to Toulouse International Airport and Gourdon train station
- Services of bilingual guides
- Painting instruction and some supplies
A Taste of your visit to Le Vieux Couvent:
- Your painting experience will take place at your own pace.
- Tour and paint the medieval towns and villages in the surrounding area.
- Visit the bustling markets and historic sites.
- Paint on-site and benefit from Nancy's personal attention.
- Lose yourself in the blooming gardens.
- Share your experiences with other artists over apertifs.
- Finish the day with a fantastic gourmet dinner.
Click here to visit the Le Vieux Couvent Web Site
For more information, contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-802-5537.